Among the many initiatives implemented by the Villa Spicy restaurant for Ethics restauran
- Our supplier of organic chocolate is committed to helping producers' cooperatives of beans to improve their quality and performance and sponsors local initiatives in health and education.
- We buy our Pinot Black to a sheltered work establishments which welcomes 160 disabled workers.
- Our vegetable dish offers a range of vegetables "Local Production" to highlight the producers of the Ile de France.
- Among our range of tea, we propose a Bio Rooibos from South Africa and Fairtrade Max Havelaar label.
- Our duck and foie gras are produced by a small farm in the Lot, for better traceability and protection of small producers.