Paris and its region is full of museums and monuments, the remarkable artistic and cultural wealth.
A large number of Paris museums are free on first Sunday of each month and invite the public to discover their heritage.
Not far from Villa Spicy restaurant, we found include the Museum of Louvre (1st), the Musée d'Orsay (7th), the Musée du Quai Branly (7th), the Rodin Museum (7th), the Cité de l'Architecture and Heritage (16e)
A little further, you can also visit the following museums:
- Musée national d'art moderne - Centre Pompidou – 4e
- Musée de l'Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris – 5e
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques Guimet – 16e
- Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature – 3e (Hunting and Nature Museum)
- Musée national Eugène Delacroix – 6e
- Musée Gustave Moreau - 9e
- Musée national Ernest Hebert – 6e
- Musée national Jean-Jacques Henner – 17e
- Musée national du Moyen Âge - Thermes de Cluny – 5e (Museum of Middle Age)
- Musée national de l'Orangerie – 1er (Orangerie Museum)
- Musée national Picasso – 3e (Picasso Museum)
- Cité nationale de l’histoire de l’immigration – 12e (Museum of the History of Immigration)
We invite you to check with these museums that this offer is still valid, on the first Sunday of each month. And for lunch on Sunday, remember to book your table in advance.